Right of withdrawal
Purchases made on www.motadd.com site are governed by Italian law on mail order sales. In the event that the customer has the wrong order and have received an item that you really did not want to, can exercise the right of withdrawal, or will have the opportunity to return the purchased product, within 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt of goods .
- In accordance with Art. 64 et seq. DLT 206/2005, the Customer consumer, ie natural person acting for purposes outside his trade, business, craft or profession, has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason and therefore has the right to return the goods purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred, in accordance with the procedures indicated below.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• a) The law applies to the product as a whole and not parts or components of it;
• b) in the case of transactions in the money or combined sales promotions, in which the purchase of an asset is associated with another well, in that case sold at a nominal price or given away, the right of withdrawal will be legitimately exercised with the return of both the purchased goods as the goods are bound to themselves.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer, without explanation and without penalty, must be sent within 10 (ten) days from the day of receipt of goods, a communication setting is indicated a willingness to withdraw from the contract purchase. Such notice shall be sent to the attention of MOTADD by registered letter A / R with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to MOTADD SAS with headquarters in Via Odorico da Pordenone, 34 - 50127 Firenze (FI) Italy.
- Contemporaneously with the filing of the notice of withdrawal, the customer must take steps to return the goods to MOTADD SAS, using a courier of their choice, with attached printing certified mail message or a copy of the registered A / R as indicated above.
- The goods must be returned in perfect condition and carefully packed in original packaging, complete with all accessories or component. By law, the shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer. In the case of most property pertaining to the same order, in relation to which the customer has exercised his right of withdrawal, the same must be sent to MOTADD SAS a single shipment.
- The MOTADD SAS not responsible in any way for damage, theft or loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. The MOTADD SAS will refund the price of the asset for which the customer has exercised his right of withdrawal, provided the goods are perfectly intact and unused.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages, the MOTADD SAS will refund the full amount paid by the customer at the time of purchase of the property, within 30 days from the date on which MOTADD is learned about the right of withdrawal , provided that the goods were shipped in the manner described above, by crediting the amount to be refunded to the credit card of the customer or by bank transfer on CC if requested, provide IBAN.
- The right of withdrawal is automatically lost in cases where it is established:
1) the lack of packaging and / or original packaging;
2) the absence of all integral elements of the well (accessories, tags, labels, informative notes, etc.);
3) the product is damaged for causes other than its transport;
4) the use of the product;
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the MOTADD SAS will return to sender the property purchased and already in his possession, charging the same shipping costs.
- The MOTADD SAS informs that the right of withdrawal shall not apply to goods expressly modified or made on customer's request. Ne of products defined order, because it is not standard, they are not normally kept in stock by MOTADD SAS. This condition occurs whenever the Site order form www.motadd.com is the "made to order." These goods ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, as products on specific request of the customer or for personal needs.